Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Be Unique

Hi there! I have a layout today and I really love how it turned out. My inspiration came from a Studio Calico challenge last week. The challenge was to use tone on tone. Instead of tone on tone I used "pattern on pattern". I cut the little butterflies out of the same patterned paper I used for the background and popped them up with foam adhesive. I love the 3d look of it. I used the Story Hour kit from Studio Calico with a few embellishments from my stash. The adorable stamped image in the lower left hand corner is from Saturated Canary. I also decided to journal around the main focus of the layout instead of just in a block under the photo. I think this brings more life to the layout and makes it seems more personal. I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful day!







1 comment:

  1. I just love this stuff I check once a week gpm

    ReplyDelete

 

Scrappadoodle | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012